SEDE DEL CONVEGNO
Magazzini del Cotone
Via Magazzini del Cotone, 19
CNS I. Difficult diagnoses and...impossible counseling.
- Which mild ventriculomegaly is...scary?
- Thick or hypoplastic corpus callosum. Neurosonographic diagnosis.
- And now? Prenatal counseling for thick or hypoplastic CC. CNS II. Complex anomalies of theposterior fossa.
- 4th ventricle choroid plexus and the differential pathogenesis of DWM, VH & BPC.
- Normal vs abnormal fetal brainstem.
- The “L1” spectrum: ACC and/or X-linked hydrocephalus.
- Prognosis of cystic vermian anomalies: the more we look, the less we know...Spina bifida repair.
- MOMs trial. The milestone.
- Open repair: pros and cons.
- Endoscopic repair. Review of techniques and materials.
A rationale way to go: watertight endoscopic repair.
- What next...? Emerging problems for the Neurosurgeon. Neurosonography & MR: friendsor foes.
- MR basics for OBs. Terminology and “real” indications.
- The MERIDIAN trial: ...where Fetal Medicine is absent.
- Diagnostic accuracy of neurosonography. Apples vs oranges.
- MR plus. Diencephalo-mesencephalic junction and gyration assessment.
Hi Doctor, which NIPD is better, I’m not able to choose?
- News from the Companies. Fetal Heart.
- The “Expert touch”: subtleties that impact on the prognosis.
- Critical aortic stenosis. Update on prenatal balloon valvuloplasty.
- Weird hearts.
Debates. Genetics, preeclampsia &...costs
- Fetal genetic anomalies: invasive diagnosis vs CF-DNA.
- CF-DNA+NT for everybody: reduction of invasive-relatedmiscarriages.
- Invasive diagnosis & cGH-Array for everybody.
- Pre-eclampsia screening & prophyaxys: Effectiveness vs costs.
- The ASPRE study. 12w screening iseffective and allows to treat women at risk, dramatically decreasing the
incidence of the diseases.
- ...what if we adopt an universal prophylaxis approach?A cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Cord blood stem cells banking. Autologous vs donation? Is there any real use NOW for stem cells?
- Clinical use of cord stem cells: what is being done and what comes next.
- Autologous banking vs donation. Current Guidelines and experts’ opinions.
Ambiguous genitalia and hypospadias.
- Ambiguous genitalia. Genetic and metabolic causes.
- Sonographic diagnosis: when?What?
- Micropenis & hypospadias. Surgical approach.